Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Six Week Challenge

Tomorrow marks six weeks until my 38th birthday. I haven't made definitive plans, but I am certain that they will involve me in a bikini on a beach somewhere...even if it's just the Jersey Shore. To that end, I plan to shed some body fat through an intensive workout and clean eating plan. I have been meat and dairy free for the last three weeks (except a minor lapse at a 4th of July barbecue on Sunday) and plan to expand that into a white flour and sugar ban. I am ignoring the scale and paying special attention to the mirror. My goal is to see some semblance of a stomach muscle in my two-piece swimsuit. Good luck to me..."BEFORE" pic is below.  I have blackened (whitened?) out my dreaded belly. I will unveil the before and after pics on August 17th.
I was cute in this bikini when I purchased it five years ago... Since that time, I seem to have gotten somewhat squishy about the thighs and belly.

I don't know why I look like I have a wayward breast implant or nasty bruise or hood-rat tattoo in this photo...maybe it's a shadow.

No comments:

Post a Comment