Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day ONE

I struggled a little getting out of bed at 5:00 for my workout, but managed to make it to the gym by 6:00. I fell into my usual routine...a whole hour of cardio and no weight training. This is precisely why I signed up for personal training sessions. I need a nudge to go over into the free weight area with the fellas. The great thing about my gym is that the median age is somewhere around 60. Even in my current condition, I don't look so shabby in comparison to my fellow gym members.

After my hour-long cardio session, I came home and fixed myself a little green tea and steel-cut oatmeal with almond milk and strawberries. I love this stuff! I NEVER thought I would be able to fathom oatmeal without a ton of sugar (or Splenda), but this is pretty good!

I was a good girl for lunch and ate my leftover pasta. My trusty Fage was my afternoon snack and now, at 5:45, I am starving and ready for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment